Texas State University’s
Marketing Office wants YOU!
We’re looking for a go-getting, wordsmithing, pun-producing, fact-finding, Bobcat-loving Texas State student interested in developing wicked Tweeting, blogging, Facebooking and cross-promoting social media skills as a member of the University Marketing team.
Interested? Read on.
- Commit to the internship from June 2011 to May 2012
- Provide original content (like these examples by our fabulous intern Britney Munguia) for the Texas State Blog
- Monitor and update Texas State social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the WordPress and Tumblr blogs, and Flickr
- Develop ideas with and fulfill assignments from University Marketing staff
- Work with other students on student-produced content, including stories, videos and slide shows
- Develop metrics and tools to measure the impact of Texas State social media
If you’re still interested, please login to Jobs4Cats and apply for Job #21212. Be prepared to upload your résumé, including URLs for any websites you’d like us to consider as evidence of your social media prowess.